Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Word: Destined for Greatness

Job 33:4 The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

If all your life, you were taught “You are destined for GREATNESS", how powerful and strong would you be?  Would there be any limit to how hard you worked or pushed yourself because failure was not an option, nor in your panoramic, conscious, or subconscious view?  Would you doubt your ability to succeed, be victorious, or triumph over any hurdle?  Would you allow anyone or anything to stand in between you, your God, your goals and your dreams? 

These are questions I often times ask myself as I journey along this path called life.  I believe that I am God’s creation and that a portion of His/Her spirit dwells within me but yet, I do not always believe in my ability …….. Nor trust that God will stand in the gap when I am at the end of my rope.   

During life we face obstacles known as trials, tribulations, hurt, pain, fear, doubt, insecurity, and the list can go on.  However, every time we are faced with adversity and challenges that seem impossible to overcome, we become doubtful in our ability to be a “survivor”. 

Elihu said to Job Gods servant “The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life”.  During this time, Job was at a low point in his life and Elihu wanted to remind him of his Creator.  He said to Job the same God you serve, I serve, and the same God who made me, also made you.  The spirit of God dwells within me but guess what Job, He also dwells within you too.  Let me personalize on this scripture to let you know that that same spirit of God dwells within you and I as well.   

Merriam Webster defines spirit as an animating or vital principle held to give life to physical organisms. It defines life as a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings; the form or pattern of something existing in reality. 

This tells us that Gods is the primary source of our existence and His Spirit is a necessary component and the organ that brings forth life to this temple in which we reside.   GOD is GREAT, MIGHTY, POWERFUL, and OMNIPOTENT.  If God is our creator,  the very essence of your life is founded on the same greatness, might, power, and omnipotence.    It is the sustaining factor and the force in which you were created upon.

With a portion of God's spirit running through your vital organs, how can you be anything but GREAT?  Do you believe?  If you don’t know, I am telling you that from the day you were born God said, "My creation, you are Great. Believe in your ability and I will give you eternal peace. Strive to be all that you can be and I will give you the increase.  You are destined for GREATNESS my child, it is in your foundation and make up."  Trust and believe the only thing that lies ahead of you is your destiny which is field with GREATNESS. 


Lady A~

No comments:

Post a Comment