Saturday, September 24, 2011

Daily Word: Praise is what I do!


 
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
       
Praise is what I do, from the bottom of my heart to the depths of my soul.  Lady ~R said it best when she said “the best part of waking up is waking up!  Be thankful!  She has committed to praising God for having another chance to be in the land of the living.
 
Praise is a form of thanksgiving. When we praise God we are thanking him for ALL that He has done for us.  There are different forms of praise: you can testify, shout, sing, cry, or just say "Thank you, Lord." But no matter how you praise God, proclaim that praise is what you do.  Make it up in your mind that praise will be your full-time occupation, not a part-time gig or a side hustle. Make it up in your mind to praise God in the good and bad times.  Praise God for bringing you out.  In the story of the three Hebrew boys, the Bible says they were walking through the fire instead of laying down, bound as they went in. Despite their situation, they glorified God's name because they knew that God would save them and bring them out from the fiery furnace.  Remember that you can never be better to God then God is to you.  Today, don’t give in to sadness or disappointment, but tell sadness and disappointment that praise is what you do! ~ Lady A

No comments:

Post a Comment